A return back to school means a new year of experiencing the seasons. How will you experience the month of October? Whether that means going trick-or-treating or watching the leaves turn red, show us what fall means to you through poetry!
How to Submit
Students from Glen A Wilson High School can participate!
Submit your poetry to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email “PPW Fall Poetry Contest – Poem”.
Create a poem that reflects your feelings, thoughts or experiences on fall.
- Include your name and grade on your work
- Times New Roman (Size 12).
- Must be school appropriate.
- Omit sensitive material that is school-reportable.
- No regulations on style, length or format.
1st Place: $20 Gift Basket
2nd Place: $15 Gift Basket
3rd Place: $10 Gift Basket
Note that if your work is selected, it will be published publicly on the Paw Prints Weekly website.